ABOUT YOUR EMI COURSE

WHAT IS A TYPICAL COURSE?

Almost all classes run on a 3/1 timetable.  Each class will begin with three weeks of instruction followed by week four which is the final exam week.  Each instruction week presents about 2 hours of teaching material as well as downloadable notes and course materials.  During the second and third week of class we provide a weekly discussion forum where the students can discuss the material presented with the instructor. 

 

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN AN EMI COURSE?

Our Diversity Distinction is what makes the EMI Bible School unique.  We believe that all believers including – Divorced, Gay/Lesbian and the Retired – should have the opportunity to fulfill God’s call for their lives.

 

WHAT IF I AM FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?

The EMI School is an international online school which welcomes students from around the world.  We have had students participate from countries such as:  South Africa, Taiwan, Australia, Mexico and Brazil to name but a few.  

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GRADUATE?

There are two types of students attending The EMI Bible School:  Those pursuing a Diploma in Ministry and those who are attending for personal growth and spiritual enrichment.  The Diploma in Ministry Program can normally be completed within two years.  If your goal is personal growth and spiritual enrichment, you have the option of taking individual courses according to your preference.



WHEN CAN I START?

You may start your EMI education at any time by joining at the beginning of any current course.   The school is closed July through August and December through mid-January.

 

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

Tuition is a reasonable $45(US) per course and is payable at the beginning of each class.   In addition, we have an Introduce a Friend incentive program whereby if you introduce another student to the EMI School you will be given a $20 discount off your next course.  



ARE THERE EXAMS?

There is a final exam at the end of each course which accounts for 80% of your grade the other 20% of your grade is earned in the discussion forum.   If you are participating in the Diploma Program, you must pass each exam with a B minimum. 

 

GRADUATION

We believe in celebrating accomplishments and so we offer a cap and gown graduation service each year for all students who complete the graduation requirements.  The graduation service is held in two locations; the first is celebrated in October as part of the "All Nations Gathering" conference in Long Beach, California, U.S.A and the other is celebrated in July as part of our "Asian All Nations Gathering" conference held in Taipei, Taiwan. 

 

THE YEAR SCHEDULE

The EMI Bible School offers 3 Trimesters per year and each Trimester offers 3 Courses.  Each course is 4 weeks in length including exam week.

WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE OR A QUESTION?

Should you encounter any technical issues or have questions about your grades please contact the office by email or phone.  Office hours are Tuesday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST).  Some technical issues can be addressed during the weekend.   Email: EMI@EMIglobal.org    Phone: 562.920.8773



TO HELP PROMOTE THE GOSPEL TO LGBT PEOPLE

There are many ways to be involved in the bringing the Gospel to the nations. One of those ways is to help support the graduates of the EMI Bible School who are now working as missionaries and pastors oversees.  Click here to see the work of EMI.

Back to Home Page

 

EMI

BIBLE

SCHOOL

Contact Info: The EMI Bible School
9812 Walnut Street, Bellflower, CA 90706
Tel: 562-920-8773
Email: EMI@EMIglobal.org